- Scottish Smoking Cessation Conference 2016
Scottish Smoking Cessation Conference 2016
SMOKE-FREE 10 YEARS ON
Reviewing the last ten years & where to next?
Tuesday 22 November 2016 - Edinburgh
Surgeons' Hall, 8 Nicholson Street, Edinburgh EH8 9DW
This was Scotland’s 10th national smoking cessation conference;a unique annual opportunity for smoking cessation and tobacco control colleagues to network.
The day focussed on:
- reviewing the last ten years and celebrating our successes
- evaluating our progress towards a smoke-free Scotland by 2034
- where next – how does Scotland decrease inequalities, deliver equitable services and become smoke-free by 2034.
This year we covered service improvement of smoking cessation services for the priority groups, smoke-free environments and working in partnership to deliver effective stop smoking services.
- Conference Details
- To provide a motivating and inspiring day for those working in the field of smoking cessation
- To provide an opportunity to network with smoking cessation colleagues
- To share good practice
- To debate some of the key challenges and solutions in continuing to reduce smoking prevalence throughout Scotland through a coordinated smoking cessation service.
- Photo Gallery
- Scottish Tobacco-free Alliance
Scottish Tobacco-free Alliance
Membership of the Scottish Tobacco-free Alliance is a good way to access professional development opportunities and to be kept fully informed about smoking cessation, health promotion and tobacco control in Scotland. Sign up at: http://www.ashscotland.org.uk/what-we-do/scottish-tobacco-control-alliance/stca-membership/